Black Gold-Nourishing Facial oil Review

The Black gold - Nourishing Facial oil is created by Fatiha Rouf known as Fatihasworld.
As mention in her website :
Black Seed is from the Nigella Sativa Plant and it is the cold pressed black seed oil, which we use for our Black Gold Facial Oil.
Black Seed has been used for thousands of years in the Middle East, parts of Asia, Africa and is now becoming increasingly well known in the UK and US.
In the arabic culture the black seed is known as “the seed of blessing” and it is said that black seed is known to many illnesses!…. Now onto the black seed oil, which is what we use in our Black Gold Facial Oil…
Well, aside from the oil’s many body healing properties, Black seed oil is also great for hair and skin.

My Review:
Well i did not buy the Black Gold . I won this on Fatihaswold giveaway on Eid. To be honest, the Black Gold Facial has been in my wishlist for a long time. I was so excited when i won the giveaway.
I have been using the Black Gold oil for one month now i must say it worth it.
I have been using it exactly the way she mention in her video..I have seen result.! When i wake up in the morning i can see a glow on my face.My face has been clear.Every night i use it on my face,sometime on my hand and feet too :).Also on the tips of my hair and on my roots.My hair has been healthy and long .

Skin type : OIL (Even am an oily/combo skin i love using oil on my face)

The scent : By the way am not a FAN of citric. but now am loving the smell.

Benefits :

*It nourishes your skin, thanks to the vitamins and minerals contained within the oil,

*It reduces oily skin and clogged pores,

*Its a great moisturiser thanks to its fatty acids which help to encourage a youthful look,

Fatiha also wanted an element of luxury in this oil ,and with further research, added 24Carat Gold flakes into the blend. Gold is great for collagen boost for the skin and fights wrinkles thus delays ageing.


 There is a craze on beauty oils right now. Now, Black Seed Oil by itself is very potent and applying it neat won’t work for everyone. The thick consistency, strength and smell is very over powering. So Fatiha teamed up with a Cosmetic Lab in London and came up with this perfect blend where we can reap the benefits of the black seed oil but be able to use it as a daily moisturiser and so different skin type can also use it.

Price: It retail for 26.99 POUND
IF YOU LIVE IN MAURITIUS YOU CAN ORDER IT ON NOUSH MAQUILLAGE ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM.


Comments

  1. I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blog
    haute her Solution for face oil tips and secrets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COTY AIRSPUN LOOSE FACE POWDER IN NATURALLY NEUTRAL

L'oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation Review