Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser

I saw this product being used by one of my favorite beauty You Tubers so I thought it was essential that I buy it and give it a go for myself! And i’m so glad I did, this product works really well to moisturize my face without making me break out or make my face super oily, it is really light weight and rubs into the skin really quickly. That being said because it rubs in quickly I also use this product before I put on my foundation so it glides on smoothly and stays all day!
I use a large pea size blob for my face, don’t over do it because a little goes a long way.Suitable for day and night use.  DSC02002.JPG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review :Huda Beauty Matte Mini lipstick Nude Edition

COTY AIRSPUN LOOSE FACE POWDER IN NATURALLY NEUTRAL

Black Gold-Nourishing Facial oil Review